At his castle the Mundaring Weir Hotel and Grounds
*(Fully licensed venue for food and beverages)*
- Watch the King’s knights battle in full armour, live in the main arena
- Experience what it feels like to try on the knights’ armour
- See and hold the AWESOME BIRDS OF PREY
- Be a part of the kids zone and apprentices guild to find the secret gem of power
- Let the kids battle with boffer swords in the main arena and be guided by professionals to hone their skills.
- Join in interactive workshops for kids
- Face painting
- PUNCH and JUDY SHOWS
- Be joyous and interact with memorable roving characters as they inspire you with their talents.
- Hear the melodies and be merry to the Jarrah Celts and Owen Bells magical music.
- Let medieval dancers inspire you to join in this joyous celebration.
- See the beautiful western leather crafts creations and the chance of purchasing these unique pieces of magic.
- Join the evening feasting and entertainment with legendary fire shows and fire sword fighting.
All entertainment and activities are included in ticket prices