Legends of the Sword 2018
*(Fully licensed venue for food and beverages)*
- Watch the King’s knights battle in full armour, live in the main arena
- Experience what it feels like to try on the knights’ armour
- See and hold the AWESOME BIRDS OF PREY
- Be a part of the kids zone and apprentices guild to find the secret gem of power
- Let the kids battle with boffer swords in the main arena and be guided by professionals to hone their skills.
- Join in interactive workshops for kids
- Face painting
- PUNCH and JUDY SHOWS
- Be joyous and interact with memorable roving characters as they inspire you with their talents.
- Hear the melodies and be merry to the Jarrah Celts and Owen Bells magical music.
- Let medieval dancers inspire you to join in this joyous celebration.
- See the beautiful western leather crafts creations and the chance of purchasing these unique pieces of magic.
- Join the evening feasting and entertainment with legendary fire shows and fire sword fighting.
All entertainment and activities are included in ticket prices
Dawn of the King
After defeating the ruthless and powerful Dread King of the Stone clans and his army of mercenaries, the infamous Black Dogs whom had terrorised the hill clans for more than 100 years. The warrior that had became King was battle weary with a new dawn rising. A fragile peace had began across the land. From the humblest beginnings and through many victories in battle he was followed and loved by an ever growing army, led by the BERSERKERS. Their deadly art in war and undefeated battle campaigns were legendary.
When the Grey Company who had followed their own path came into battle with the Warrior King, they were amazed at the ease and efficiency in which he fought and were won over when, on the verge of victory he stepped forward calling for a single combat challenge to end the carnage, to whoever felt could defeat him.The Knights where taken aback by the King’s challenge and the chancing of his own death. Victory was eminent with the BERSERKERS in battle and a great many lives were spared. Offering allegiance the King’s army grew to give the strength to over throw the Tyranny of the Dread King.
The Dawn of the King was rising, yet, whispers of the Black Dogs’ five fiercest warriors were said to be seeking vengeance for their patron’s decapitation and loss of revenue, being absent from battle while in the east laying carnage to twenty of the Hills Clans’ greatest heroes. While the king was merry to his men and had ordered a feast in honour for the Hills Clan’s freedom from a hundred years of war and oppression, there was a quite discontent among the King’s guards who feared for their king. He was weary and may not be properly protected if an attack was launched.